• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
$5-$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

JonChicago

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
Moving soon and have to break tank down until I find a new house (which in this current market may be a bit). I have the following items that would be available for sale. PM with a reasonable offer. Located SW burbs of Chicago. If you have questions on specifics of any of these items just ask me.
1. Neptue Sky LED light. 8-9 months old
2. Pair of Mp40s. 2.5 years old
3. Mp10. 4-ish years old? Hasn't been used in last 3 years. I upgraded tank size and got the 40s listed above
4. Neptune Trident. 3 years old. Sent to Apex for 18mo service within last 6 months or so. Have approx a year's supply of reagent
5. Neptune DOS pumps
6. Neptune DOS containers
7. 5 gallon ATO acrylic ATO resvior
8. Kessil H80 fuge light
9. BRS six stage RODI system. Have unopened canister/filter replacements
10. 2-3 gallons each of B-Ionic part 1 and 2-unopened.
11. Was planning on storing the RedSea 250 that I currently have up. Would maybe consider selling.
12. I do have an Apex that I got with my first tank 4 years ago and at that time the Apex was a year or so old. I replaced the power supply approx 2 years ago.
13. Neptune WXM controller.
14. Protein skimmer-I can't recall brand. It's older but is working just fine.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back