Tank build contributor badge problem

Scottsquatch

Third times a charm?
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
631
Reaction score
759
Location
Cloquet, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help. I just got my build thread badge up yesterday and it worked when I tested it a few times. However, when I press it today, it brings up another members build. I don't know what happened, but I need tech support or a moderator to help me out and I don't know how to reach the appropriate person. Can somebody help me out? Thanks.
 
You will want to go to account details under your picture/avatar. Then in the area I show in the picture, paste your link which I have posted as well. Best of luck. You should be able to copy the link text I posted of your build and then paste.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/the-33-gallon-long-sloth-build.876162/#post-9640184
Screenshot_20211202-150406_Chrome.jpg
 
It worked! Thank you so much Zach! It's very much appreciated. I don't know how it got screwed up after if was working for me testerday, but I'm just glad it got fixed. Thanks again.
 
It worked! Thank you so much Zach! It's very much appreciated. I don't know how it got screwed up after if was working for me testerday, but I'm just glad it got fixed. Thanks again.
No problem at all. Glad it worked out :)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new