Tank Builders

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddwatson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ddwatson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2013
Messages
96
Reaction score
2
Location
Bella Vista, AR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for some good tank builders. I recently moved and had to tear down my tank. Definitely want glass not acrylic. I am wanting to do a 180 or 220. I have been looking at the tank at 4fishtank but they are kind of pricey. Does anybody know anything about them.

OV bow front 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new