Tank busted need Contents gone ASAP

SketchyLogic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up to my 65g tank with a busted lower seam this morning and proceeded to scramble to try to save all the live stock as well as drain the tank. Most of the coral in the picture is out. Here is a rough list of what is available.

2+ year old Duncan
Year old elegance
Year old trachy
Lots of hammers and torches
Leathers
All the other corals you see in the picture

3 clown fish
7 chromies
Blood shrimp
Coral banded shrimp
Pistol shrimp
Lawnmower goby
Bristletooth tang
And more

I need this gone today under any circumstance. Please offer me what your best price is for all this as you can imagine waking up to your tank leaking and having to sell everything asap. I WILL NOT PART OUT. Sold only as a package deal. First come first serve. All the livestock is sitting in buckets so the clock is ticking for their survival. Please help me out!!

Contact me at 6158775859

jesse88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up to my 65g tank with a busted lower seam this morning and proceeded to scramble to try to save all the live stock as well as drain the tank. Most of the coral in the picture is out. Here is a rough list of what is available.

2+ year old Duncan
Year old elegance
Year old trachy
Lots of hammers and torches
Leathers
All the other corals you see in the picture

3 clown fish
7 chromies
Blood shrimp
Coral banded shrimp
Pistol shrimp
Lawnmower goby
Bristletooth tang
And more

I need this gone today under any circumstance. Please offer me what your best price is for all this as you can imagine waking up to your tank leaking and having to sell everything asap. I WILL NOT PART OUT. Sold only as a package deal. First come first serve. All the livestock is sitting in buckets so the clock is ticking for their survival. Please help me out!!

Contact me at 6158775859
What’s your location?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 39.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 22.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 51 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back