Tank centered around my clowns

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnnathan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Johnnathan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Costa Rica
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody, im new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself a bit, I chose this section since the tank was built for the purpose of housing my clown pair and eventually getting them to breed. My tank is a 50g AIO. For circulation I have an old Tunze, eheim 1048 (I think), and one of the new model maxijet 1200 conected to a hydor flo. For filtration a Reef Octopus DNWB 110 Recirc and for lighting an AI SOL. Inhabitants are 2 percs (hoping the male darkens up since it shows a bit a grey in between stripes), 1 leopard wrasse, 1 barnacle blenny, & 2 RBTAs. Currently recovering: H. Crispa, frogspawn, red monti cap, random acro, blue clove polyps, & sun coral.
IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
and i already realize i messed up lol, how can i go back and edit it?

Nice setup Johnathan and welcome. If your referring to editing your post, I believe there is a edit but on the bottom left of the post your editing (not quite sure thou as I'm on tapatalk).

Country boy using tapatalk on a HTC Evo
 
Looks great! Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R! Nice lookin' tank ya' got there! Good luck on the breeding! Hope to see ya' around! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new