Tank Christmas miracle?

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
20
Location
Columbus Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sitting here looking at my tank wondering what's going on. First my frogspawns that I bought very sick and were no showing major improvement have been better, but now completely open and healthy. My horseshoe crab I thought died crawled out of the sandbed, and my rose bubble tip and green bubble tip have been hiding behind rocks, have both come out and now my clowns host them, and my purple frogspawn is starting to branch.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1387835360.429038.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1387835371.279237.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1387835394.512550.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1387835403.445783.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1387835419.579078.jpg
 
VERY NICE! Great when unexpected things go right for us in this hobby. Happy Holidays to you........

Cheers, Todd
 
I had a horse shoe that I thought the same thing but it was just the shedding of it lol it's crazy looking thou
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new