• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank equipment, lights

Item Price
30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Msmith2813

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
416
Reaction score
63
Location
Bakersfield CA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have multiple items for sale after breaking down a tank and moving. Prices include shipping
Hydor smart level controller $35
Air water & ice Typhoon 3 Reef Keeper RODI. Brand new in box, never used. Will also toss in a couple extra filters $170
Reefbrite lumilite led 48” blue $100
BRS reactor $30
BubbleMagus Doser $55

IMG_9303.jpeg IMG_9067.jpeg IMG_9048.jpeg IMG_9050.jpeg IMG_9304.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new