Tank For Sale - Tempe

littleruttiger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi -

I took a job in another state, and will need to offload my tank. I'd like to sell the complete setup, rather than trying to part it out, due to time issues.

The tank: 48 x 30 x 14 rimless, 3 sides starfire glass, "ghost" style overflow
Stand: framed out with 2x3's, skinned with plywood - it was a quick build, it's really solid, but not particularly eyecatching
Lights: ATI sunpower 36" x 8 bulbs, retrofitted by NanoBox - two bulb positions were removed, and 6 NanoBox led arrays were put there, controlled by Bluefish controller
Powerheads: 2 Gyre 250's and various Jebao powerheads
Return Pump: Eheim 1260
Protein Skimmer: RLSS
Controller: Classic Apex, with one Dos pump, and one DDR reservoir. I've only used one of the pump heads for Kalk, have had no issues
Sump: Just a basic, unmodded 20 long tank
Auto Top Off: Tunze 5017
Fish: 1 yellow tang (the rest someone else took into their tank)
Corals: 1 small colony of Jason Fox Solar Flare Millepora, frags of RMF Pschyoberry, BC Bonfire, BC Backdraft, Pink Floyd, WWC Ding Dang Millie, Oregon Tort, Cali Tort, ARC Fireworks, Red Planet, Hawkins, some others

Asking 750 for everything

derek W

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi -

I took a job in another state, and will need to offload my tank. I'd like to sell the complete setup, rather than trying to part it out, due to time issues.

The tank: 48 x 30 x 14 rimless, 3 sides starfire glass, "ghost" style overflow
Stand: framed out with 2x3's, skinned with plywood - it was a quick build, it's really solid, but not particularly eyecatching
Lights: ATI sunpower 36" x 8 bulbs, retrofitted by NanoBox - two bulb positions were removed, and 6 NanoBox led arrays were put there, controlled by Bluefish controller
Powerheads: 2 Gyre 250's and various Jebao powerheads
Return Pump: Eheim 1260
Protein Skimmer: RLSS
Controller: Classic Apex, with one Dos pump, and one DDR reservoir. I've only used one of the pump heads for Kalk, have had no issues
Sump: Just a basic, unmodded 20 long tank
Auto Top Off: Tunze 5017
Fish: 1 yellow tang (the rest someone else took into their tank)
Corals: 1 small colony of Jason Fox Solar Flare Millepora, frags of RMF Pschyoberry, BC Bonfire, BC Backdraft, Pink Floyd, WWC Ding Dang Millie, Oregon Tort, Cali Tort, ARC Fireworks, Red Planet, Hawkins, some others

Asking 750 for everything

OP
OP
L

littleruttiger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone is interested in the apex/gyres/livestock; assuming they go through with it,

I would say:

Tank+Stand+return pump+skimmer+20 L sump: $150
ATI Sunpower/Nanobox led hybrid light (with some spare bulbs and hanging kit): $100
Neptune Dos/DDR : $100
Rock: Free to anyone who wants it, there's bubble algae on it, so it should be cleaned before using

Sorry about lack of pictures, I will try an upload some tomorrow, it's been hectic trying to pack everything up.

I don't know what the demand will be, so I'll go with whoever expresses interest here in the thread first

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in the livestock and maybe gyre if you still have it.

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interested in your tank and the light. Is it still available? Where are you located?

OP
OP
L

littleruttiger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is now gone

There's an RLSS skimmer for free to anyone who wants it, as well as a couple eheim heaters

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back