Tank frame

colemann97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m rebuilding an aquarium I got from Facebook marketplace. I had to remove the old frame which came off in several pieces due to being so old and brittle. I’m having a VERY hard time finding any company that will make a frame with these dimensions: L- 72 1/8”, W- 18 3:8”, H- 24”. Does anybody have suggestions on a company that could do this for me or have any suggestions on how to build a frame myself? I’m also not opposed in the slightest to pay someone on here to make me a metal one if you’ve done it well before!

OP
OP
colemann97

colemann97

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m rebuilding an aquarium I got from Facebook marketplace. I had to remove the old frame which came off in several pieces due to being so old and brittle. I’m having a VERY hard time finding any company that will make a frame with these dimensions: L- 72 1/8”, W- 18 3:8”, H- 24”. Does anybody have suggestions on a company that could do this for me or have any suggestions on how to build a frame myself? I’m also not opposed in the slightest to pay someone on here to make me a metal one if you’ve done it well before!
In addition, I’ve reached out to “Over the Edge” and “Custom Aquariums.” Both of which can’t do my specific dimensions.

JayM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Try here.

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, this is the first place I tried and they can do specific length dimensions, but only strictly do 18” width
I got excited for a sec also as my old 120 frame is cracked in several spots. But like you saw that 18" is the max.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.3%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 50 25.3%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 46 23.2%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back