Tank has 3 leeks on front glass

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
21,770
Reaction score
73,613
Location
Long Island NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
leeks003.jpg


What?
 
Hahaha!
 
My first thought was oh no ... second thought was Paul can't spell

That was an evil joke Paul! :hell_boy:
 
I did say "Leeks" didn't I? :wink:
 
The lounge post gave it away for me... I had no clue what you were talking about but I knew it was something off the wall being in here...
 
Not nice paul had me worried. Now i'm telling the wife on you. j/k
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new