Tank is heading in the right direction.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jrawk1120
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jrawk1120

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2015
Messages
246
Reaction score
128
Location
MA/CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm fighting a bit of cloudy tank, which I'll be able to have more time for in the coming days, but waking up today and everything is looking pretty happy today. My orange acans are so fluffy. I got them just under a month ago with 2 heads. They've sprouted about 4-5 babies.

The other plug was supposed to be rainbow. With the right lighting, you can see more color, but the LFS owner said he wasn't happy with the color and sold them as just regular acans. When I bought the orange plug, that's the size they were. Hoping for similar results and hoping to get some more color out of them when they start growing.

The elegance hasn't ever been super happy in the tank. Had it just about 3 weeks and it's starting to look great!

20201205_105419.jpg 20201205_105634.jpg
 
recently have my tank fully stocked and honestly I have never ever been happier, so cheers mate!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new