Tank lid

JJ-SLC

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AA5A6D6F-CE61-41C1-B29A-D97F6020FF81.jpeg
 
Nice! I was going to do the same thing, but found the window frame kit at Home Depot for super cheap instead.
 
Nice lid, I got one just like it!

How do I get that cool background wall paper?

Just kidding, that's some serious coraline!!!
 
Nice! I was going to do the same thing, but found the window frame kit at Home Depot for super cheap instead.
I gotta see a pic of this great idea!
 
I’ll post on my build thread next week. The clear mesh won’t be here until Monday.

The only reason I didn’t go with plexi was because glass and plastic can reduce light by 30%.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new