Tank Manufacturers in Florida

FishyDP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to order either a 72x24x25 or 72x30x25 peninsula style tank, preferably glass and stand. I have received quotes from a few of the more well known builders outside of FL. Shipping and crating is very expensive.

Can anyone recommend a manufacturer within about a 3-4 hour drive from the greater Tampa area? Thanks

DiNo32141

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to order either a 72x24x25 or 72x30x25 peninsula style tank, preferably glass and stand. I have received quotes from a few of the more well known builders outside of FL. Shipping and crating is very expensive.

Can anyone recommend a manufacturer within about a 3-4 hour drive from the greater Tampa area? Thanks
Bottled Ocean Inc, out of Orlando... It’s what I found when I Googled custom aquariums... But then again, I’m on the east coast... Hope it helps..

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back