Tank mates for Green Chromis

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zach443
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zach443

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
DFW, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 36 gallon tank with 4 Green Chomis in it. In was wondering what fish would make good tank mates for them.
I am currently thinking this:
- Coral Beauty Angel
- 2 clowns
- Yellow Watchman Goby

Would those be good choices, any suggestions?
 
Any fish basically will be fine. The Green Chromis will generally just kill each other.
 
The Green Chromis are pretty docile in my opinion. Had 2 of them in my 24 Nano with an anemone, maroone clown, Goby, Cleaner Shrimp, Peppermint shrimp, and snowflake eel. The only problems the chromis had were with each other
 
Coral are their best tank mates. I had 12 of them and they would swim sleep and chase each other around the bigger colonies, they're a true reef fish. Mostly took to themselves with in the colony.
 
Last edited:
I've only heard that that they work together in odd numbers I have 7 of them in my 90g
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new