Tank Movers

gibbers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a recommendation on some movers to move my new tank from the crate in the garage down a flight of stairs? located off of 24 and romeo plank

corcor

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not aware of any but if you find someone to recommend after I'd be glad to hear about them!

NoviReefGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a recommendation on some movers to move my new tank from the crate in the garage down a flight of stairs? located off of 24 and romeo plank
Me too! need to move a large tank from Crate to Basement ( through the back door) . I'm in Novi. Let me know who you find. I contacted a few local installers. I believe i offended some, since i did not purchase through them ( no grudges) one refuses to call me back ( might be out of business) the other told me directly. ( again no grudges)

OP
OP
gibbers

gibbers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Me too! need to move a large tank from Crate to Basement ( through the back door) . I'm in Novi. Let me know who you find. I contacted a few local installers. I believe i offended some, since i did not purchase through them ( no grudges) one refuses to call me back ( might be out of business) the other told me directly. ( again no grudges)
I found some guys, they were great. I’ll pm you his contact info

reefer_87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found some guys, they were great. I’ll pm you his contact info
I had a person help me with it. He services aquariums and got his contact through pet connections. His name s Gary and I can PM you his number if you need it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back