Tank Passing 1 Year

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello All- I would like to show my my tank after passing 1 year of being fully setup. This is a second tank through 5 years in the hobby and very pleased so far. (Dont mind all the frag racks, ive been wanting to get a frag tank as well as been meaning to move a bunch to my main scape)

What are your thoughts about how my tank looks so far?

D9906868-936D-4994-9C74-EF2C14087CF8.jpeg
A55198E9-77A7-45AD-AF76-9F2F1036A1AA.png

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i think looks nice and colourful and some big corals going on there and some little frags that will make it look sweeter as they grow,and one of my rocks nearly looks like yours.
I went for the nsa approach but then changed my mind and made caves/ run throughs inside middle of rocks ( literally got little rabbit runs so cuc can get everywhere and clean and smaller fish can manouvere through lol)

OP
OP
ThatPhillyReefer

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah i think looks nice and colourful and some big corals going on there and some little frags that will make it look sweeter as they grow,and one of my rocks nearly looks like yours.
I went for the nsa approach but then changed my mind and made caves/ run throughs inside middle of rocks ( literally got little rabbit runs so cuc can get everywhere and clean and smaller fish can manouvere through lol)
I attempted a NSA Scape but it didnt go as planned but i am definitely happy with what i have going now

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I attempted a NSA Scape but it didnt go as planned but i am definitely happy with what i have going now
Thats all that matters,that you like it.
Not saying i dont like it as think you done a grand job indeed ^_^.
Not sure about you but decided yo do like 50/ 50 nsa but also incoperate hiding places/ caves/ cut throughs as thought fish need somewhere to sleep and feel safe or go in the day if they choose so dont get stressed as stressed fish not a good fish imo

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back