Tank photos

Trumptitan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
5
Location
Manchester, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if the BOD would a consider a thread on private forum for pic s of member tanks. Just maybe a single FTS that way others can see what you have in a single area, and maybe a link to the build thread if you have one. I would love to see everyone's tank/s. Just a thought.
 
I was wondering if the BOD would a consider a thread on private forum for pic s of member tanks. Just maybe a single FTS that way others can see what you have in a single area, and maybe a link to the build thread if you have one. I would love to see everyone's tank/s. Just a thought.
I say put them here:) but just my opinion
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414585181.155006.jpg


Ok, I'll start
 
iPhone pics... Broke my good camera...:sad:
IMG_1706.jpg
IMG_1708.jpg
 
Last edited:
Here's a pic of my 29G from today.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414604648.276221.jpg
 
Thats fine with me I will post mine tomorrow as it has already went to atinics and I havent played with the camera in a while to compensate. Please feel free to post your FTS in this thread, and a link to your build if you like.
 
cell pic of my 7 month old 75 tank & the right side if my favorite. I still have lots more to fill up
IMG_5357.jpg
IMG_5354.jpg
 
Thats fine with me I will post mine tomorrow as it has already went to atinics and I havent played with the camera in a while to compensate. Please feel free to post your FTS in this thread, and a link to your build if you like.

What did you do go away for the summer? And fall? lol good to see you here.
 
Last edited:
Thank You!! much appreciated
 
I can't find a recent FTS but here are a few shots of some of my corals.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1250.jpg
    IMG_1250.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_1251.jpg
    IMG_1251.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_1252.jpg
    IMG_1252.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 215

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new