Tank racks

BristleWormHater

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2024
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
7,845
Location
Roswell, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen some people use racks with shelves to hold a few 20-30 gallon tanks. I have few Ideas for some gimmick tanks(wild caught exclusive tank, cuttlefish tank, seahorse tank). I don't want to buy a separate stand for each of these, I've seen some people have shelves for these but where can I find a shelf rack sturdy enough for that?
 
I picked this up from lowes yesterday. I'm going to remove the shelf in the closet and put a 22g cube and the fluval on it and have tons of room for my other fish stuff. I will need to cut a piece of plywood to replace the cage top.

There are cheaper ones but I liked the dimensions of this one and I am hoping it won't rust as easy.

Link
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Kobalt-Kob...r-Steel-Freestanding-Shelving-Unit/1003094274
20241001_220032.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new