Tank ruined

Sorry to hear about the losses. I too am having the same experience.... so I know how you feel. I think mine was an accident by my a roommate. I still dont know what could have happened. Lost most of my corals... and sold the rest to friends. Fish are doing just fine though and my params were fine throughout the whole thing. Maybe some type of metal in the water... tear. Im just taking this as an opportunity to upgrade in the next 2-3 months. But when I do, I will be glad to donate any extra equipment I may have to you. I know money is tight being young ... so I'll totally help you out dude. Keep your head up!

Keep us updated!
 
Just picked up a Apollo reef led solar blast 5000. Bit of overkill, but my lfs had them at a great price.
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388864771.392945.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new