Tank selection help

MinnReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am debating between a Waterbox 25 Peninsula or a Mr.Aqua 25 cube. I do not care about glass quality so I'm going with the regular glass. Upfront they differ by about $100 with the WB being $250 and MRA is $140. I would need to upgrade the stock pump in the WB to a Sicce 1.0 (extra $55) and the MRA will get an XP Aqua skimmer box ($60) to hide the ATO. WB total would be $210 and XPA would be $200. After that, it will be the same light and I have a wave link wavemaker to add more flow...so really the only difference is $50, less space in the WB due to AIO and aesthetics to hide equipment. I will be custom making the stand as well, so what do you all think?

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They both sound good- but if you’re space allows viewing from Back and front go with the peninsula style wild be my opinion.

OP
OP
MinnReef

MinnReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They both sound good- but if you’re space allows viewing from Back and front go with the peninsula style wild be my opinion.
Yeah very true, I also have to think about moving to a dorm and how that will impact moving and the like. I think the length of the WB is a bit more desirable compared to the more cube style

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back