• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank setup and more

leewish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pm send. Please reply.
He is not replying to anything. Fortunately my package did arrive yesterday. Lucky all the hardware arrived as all screws and pieces were literally thrown loosely into box that had gap openings.

Good luck to others with their deliveries.

nthanhalan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is not replying to anything. Fortunately my package did arrive yesterday. Lucky all the hardware arrived as all screws and pieces were literally thrown loosely into box that had gap openings.

Good luck to others with their deliveries.
Not replying to me. It showing he online today. 2 separate delivery and both are missing pieces. Missing the power adapter and a magnetic holder. How I'm going to use the atk?

OP
OP
flowflezy

flowflezy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Power supply is being shipped to your house and so is a magnet. I did list the pump incorrectly it is a m1 just like the picture shows! All PMs answered.

nthanhalan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Power supply is being shipped to your house and so is a magnet. I did list the pump incorrectly it is a m1 just like the picture shows! All PMs answered.
You still haven't reply to my PMs and I'm still waiting on the power adapter and magnetic. Been a week since your last post.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back