Tank stand for 20G long?

Jaybeastin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
649
Reaction score
299
Location
94203
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you guys show me your IM 20G long stands?

and where to buy them
 
I don't know if there's a stand for a 20 gallon like that, but from experience I would search your local marketplace, thrift stores, or your grandma's attic. I have found that well built pieces of furniture can fully support the weight of an aquarium.

I hope that helps!
 
I don't know if there's a stand for a 20 gallon like that, but from experience I would search your local marketplace, thrift stores, or your grandma's attic. I have found that well built pieces of furniture can fully support the weight of an aquarium.

I hope that helps!
Yes I have ! Still haven’t find anything decent
 
My first reef tank in college was a 20g long. I believe I purchased a stand that fit and supported the tank from one of the big box stores at the time...(Petco or Petsmart)
 
I ended up with a sturdy office desk for my 25 . Bought on Amazon.
1776577898121.jpeg

1776577924871.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new