Tank Stocking

Bear Claw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 32.5-gallon tank with 1 Bangai Cardinalfish, 2 Ocellaris clownfish, 1 royal gramma, and 1 yasha goby. I also have a feather duster worm, about 5 hermits, a fighter conch, 4 nassarius snails, 1 bumble snail, a couple of algae eating snails, and some corals. I'm looking to add 1 and if possible 2 more fish to my tank and some cool inverts. My goal is to make my tank as diverse as possible. Any ideas?

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on the maturity of your tank your tank could handle a few more smaller fish, the damsel mentioned would add a nice splash of blue, yellow tailed damsels are nice as well. A wrasse would make a great choice. If I could fit one more fish in my tank it would be a tail spot blenny.

OP
OP
B

Bear Claw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on the maturity of your tank your tank could handle a few more smaller fish, the damsel mentioned would add a nice splash of blue, yellow tailed damsels are nice as well. A wrasse would make a great choice. If I could fit one more fish in my tank it would be a tail spot blenny.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. What kind of wrasse would be good?

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, that's what I was thinking about getting. What's your favorite blenny? Also, what do you mean by buy it a barnacle?
My favorite is a midas blenny, they are on the bigger side though! You can go to amazon and buy a barnacle cluster (fossils) and just put it in the tank! Blennies love them! This is Mo my blenny in his barnacle!

Attachments

• IMG_2830.jpeg
    IMG_2830.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 34

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I like that fish! Does it have good personality? Would I be able to put that fish as well as another fish like maybe a blenny in my tank?
It’s pretty peaceful and minds its own business. He just goes about the tank exploring. I’m pretty sure they also eat flatworms, so that’s an added bonus.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.6%
Back