Tank Stop Australian Live Rock

wunderlong88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Messages
236
Reaction score
85
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm considering getting some Australian Premium Live Rock from Tank Stop. I would love to see pics of this from any of you who ordered from there. Also, what you think and how many pounds did you buy and for how many gallons? Or if you can show me how much volume of rock you got and what the weight was. I know it is much lighter than Gulf Live Rock and Tampa Bay Live Rock. I plan on mixing.

Thanks again!
 
New shipment alert!!!! Best rock I’ve seen maybe ever! You be the judge. All pics posted in the main thread.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0140.jpeg
    IMG_0140.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0141.jpeg
    IMG_0141.jpeg
    246.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0144.jpeg
    IMG_0144.jpeg
    239.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0136.jpeg
    IMG_0136.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0135.jpeg
    IMG_0135.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0137.jpeg
    IMG_0137.jpeg
    237.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0129.jpeg
    IMG_0129.jpeg
    345.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0127.jpeg
    IMG_0127.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0123.jpeg
    IMG_0123.jpeg
    371.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0122.jpeg
    IMG_0122.jpeg
    237.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0115.jpeg
    IMG_0115.jpeg
    245.1 KB · Views: 119

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new