Tank Tear Down Sale....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Djtonton
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Djtonton

Saltwater Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
1,752
Reaction score
162
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got a new job which requires a lot of traveling, and am going to be moving in the next few weeks. I haven't been giving my reef tank the love it needs. So I am going to be tearing the tank down and taking a break for a few until i get settled.

So I figured I would share my corals with R2R before taking them to a local pet shop. Sorry my tank is a little bit dirty at the moment but i will make sure to clean all corals before the coral is shipped out. I have nothing bad in my tank besides some aphasia. Most of it that you see is on the racks and not on the actual coral.

Here they are:

Purple Green Acans $25 or (2 acans for 40$)

7721471678_3145e498cd_b.jpg


Greens and yellow acans $25 or (2 acans for 40$)

7721551458_371a33f961_b.jpg


Crazy Chalice - 45

7721474138_50ef11130d_b.jpg


Blue acans right - 25
or (2 acans for 40$)
7721476600_196d3bae2a_b.jpg


Reds, blue and whites --- greens, purple, white - 25 a piece or (2 acans for 40$)

7721479498_eec3de04ce_b.jpg


Glitter (right) -- greens, whites, purples - 20$ a piece or (2 acans for 40$)

7721482128_9d859c753f_b.jpg


Zoas - 15$
7721484838_64a34cfbfb_b.jpg


both sets of zoas lower and upper 15 a piece

7721548794_e026eae9b0_b.jpg


Jason ladies i believe - 45
7721487268_f5f91cd8ce_b.jpg


Acan - 25 -- Super Bright Green Candy Canes - 10

7721489896_9d10acf1fb_b.jpg


Toxic lava - 45

7721546082_3ec6c516d3_b.jpg


Right - 10$ -- left 25$

7721492598_5b8a01fdeb_b.jpg


Red / green ppe - 20

7721543494_98d28c7e0c_b.jpg


Right 25$ -- left 15$

7721495082_9e2d483a05_b.jpg


Golden Eye Chalice - 45

7721540670_787a2b5ce8_b.jpg
 
Candy Cane Bright Greens 10$ a head

7721497794_19bfbd4caf_b.jpg


Teal blue candy canes - 10$ a head

7721537930_20070409b2_b.jpg


Green Cloves 15$ for 2 polyps

7721500258_90397f00bb_b.jpg


anenome amazing green reds and white - $45

7721502686_16a9bb66ca_b.jpg


Green plate - 30 -- Orange plate - 40

7721505424_0c90a66d0c_b.jpg


Flower Pot Coral - 35

7721508122_dd70a58797_b.jpg


A nice chunk of this chalice one of those arms - 35

7721535340_18ce009b36_b.jpg


Blue Chalice - 30

7721510444_af987ee906_b.jpg


Bright Greens 10 or free with 3 or more frags

7721532650_480691615d_b.jpg


Nice chalice - 65

7721512932_e9d01d7da5_b.jpg

Green PPE - 25 -- Pinks 15

7721515480_77c35c78e0_b.jpg


15$

7721530316_537629b132_b.jpg


$35

7721518000_961227c5b7_b.jpg


$15

7721525446_f89fea70d6_b.jpg


Free with purchase of 2 frags or more
7721522946_752dd05031_b.jpg
 
Bump really need to tear this tank down so i can move.

Willing to work deals out on 2 or more corals!!

Just shoot me a pm
 
I'm at work and can't check my gmail.... sorry! I'll check it tonight.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new