Tank Update 08/11/2025

  • Thread starter Thread starter VerbsReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

VerbsReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2024
Messages
28
Reaction score
12
Location
clearwater
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1754947130460.jpeg




This is my 125g tank with 50g sump just wanted to post as an update. It is about 2.5 years old running. I have a lot of corals on the sand bed as I have run out of places to put them but I am adding new live rock soon. Let me know what you think.
 
Last edited:
I think maybe you meant to post a picture or video, but it didn't come through?
 
I think maybe you meant to post a picture or video, but it didn't come through?
Hi there, check again let me know if there is anything showing, I am still figuring out reef2reef and I also tried uploading it from my phone
 
Hi there, check again let me know if there is anything showing, I am still figuring out reef2reef and I also tried uploading it from my phone
Much better now 🙂
 
Thanks for sharing! Your tank looks great!
 
Looking good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new