tank video

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank looks awesome!

Bart go to the username tab up at the right, click the arrow and go to 'videos'. Click 'edit' on the video you want, and you will see 'audio swap'. This will allow you to scroll through music that youtube has provided. once you pick one, you can preview it and decide if you like it or not.

Reeferon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great color on the corals. What kind of lighting do you have?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

mapn4reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank looks awesome!

Bart go to the username tab up at the right, click the arrow and go to 'videos'. Click 'edit' on the video you want, and you will see 'audio swap'. This will allow you to scroll through music that youtube has provided. once you pick one, you can preview it and decide if you like it or not.

What?!? You don't like "wait, wait, wait,...you got homework to do and it's like 15 mins til bedtime..." Bart didn't even flinch his video hand...well done dad...

angrycubano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the sound of children in the background will never be noise in my ears. I like it better than background music since it means you have real life going on. The tank looks so colorfull it almost looks fake and that's a credit to your good husbandry......I mean that to your tank as I'm not sure of how good your other husbandry is....lol

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahahahaha...husbandry: the scientific control and management of a branch of farming and especially of domestic animals.... Domestic animals: children

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahahahaha...husbandry: the scientific control and management of a branch of farming and especially of domestic animals.... Domestic animals: children

at times, I believe there are no truer words spoken regarding boys...

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks awsome bart. but isnt it a sin these days to not have a vortech lol. im with ya bro $100 > $600 i dont care how good it works lol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back