Tankmates for tomato clownfish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slinkthug
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Slinkthug

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
Location
Bronx New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can some one till me some good tankmates. They housed in a 40 breeder with gold head sleeper goby



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
goodluck man those guys can get pretty nasty, i ould suggest returning him, getting other fish you want then getting another tomato last:/
 
goodluck man those guys can get pretty nasty, i ould suggest returning him, getting other fish you want then getting another tomato last:/

Okay cool I have a pair just wanted to know about tankmates guess I'll leave them with gold head sleeper goby they get along for now in my 40 breeder


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new