Tanks for sale/trade

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving next month and am just going to get a new setup because the thought of moving everything and keeping it the same is literally giving me nightmares haha. Posting this now because I know how long it takes to sell a tank, but it'll be available once I move (sometime between 8/6 and 8/14).

Tank 1 is a 120g SCA Euro-Brace Rimless 48"x24"x24" with a custom overflow (http://www.scaquariums.com/SCA-120-Gallon-Starfire-Tank-p/sca-120g-go.htm) - This is part of an in wall build and won't include a stand. I really don't expect a lot of interest, and don't have a price in mind, so if you're interested just reach out and I'm sure we can reach a deal.

Tank 2 is a 40g frag tank from Glass Cages think it's something like 36"x24"x12" - Can include the stand if you want it, but it's not great. The frag tank I'd primarily like to trade for a 40 breeder that's drilled and has a stand, otherwise I'll probably just take it with me to the new place.

Pics of both can be seen in my build thread.

OP
OP
Tuffyyyyy

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not leaving town are ya?!?
Fortunately not, just a few more miles closer to town. That's why I haven't texted you though, need another month or so to get everything sorted. I'm going to need a decent crop from you soon though,

seahorse_reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving next month and am just going to get a new setup because the thought of moving everything and keeping it the same is literally giving me nightmares haha. Posting this now because I know how long it takes to sell a tank, but it'll be available once I move (sometime between 8/6 and 8/14).

Tank 1 is a 120g SCA Euro-Brace Rimless 48"x24"x24" with a custom overflow (http://www.scaquariums.com/SCA-120-Gallon-Starfire-Tank-p/sca-120g-go.htm) - This is part of an in wall build and won't include a stand. I really don't expect a lot of interest, and don't have a price in mind, so if you're interested just reach out and I'm sure we can reach a deal.

Tank 2 is a 40g frag tank from Glass Cages think it's something like 36"x24"x12" - Can include the stand if you want it, but it's not great. The frag tank I'd primarily like to trade for a 40 breeder that's drilled and has a stand, otherwise I'll probably just take it with me to the new place.

Pics of both can be seen in my build thread.
Did you sell it? How much and where are you located? Thanks!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back