Tanks: where to buy?

Jimi Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know where I can purchase a rimless reef ready tank in south FLORIDA, reef savvy doesn't reply to my quotes or email. The local pet store wants me to buy a Red Sea reefer and I don't want one it too limited .

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try these guys, link I saw one of there tanks at the Orlando Reef A Palooza and I was very impressed.

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! But i decided to squeeze the trigger so I am buying deep blue 90G. I think I got a good price too

Very cool, time for a build thread. PM me when you start a build thread, I like following along on build threads.

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He said "thanks tho"

True, I am fishing:D to see:) again the tank was a really well made tank and I was really impressed with the quality

CHRISHOYOS01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Orlando fl and go to reef shop called Living reef check out website you might be able to order online and have it shipped to you. You are kinda local so you can even maybe take a trip to pick it up your self, anyway way they have some of the nices reef savvy's I have ever seen hope this helps.

OP
OP
Jimi Reefer

Jimi Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everybody for the suggestions; I got few quotes from Reef Savvy and tanksme; I see why people buy the Red Sea Reefer! Way out of my budget. I buying a Deep Blue tomorrow, I got price matched for a 1/10 of the price as the Reef savvy tank! Let u know the quotes if u like.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everybody for the suggestions; I got few quotes from Reef Savvy and tanksme; I see why people buy the Red Sea Reefer! Way out of my budget. I buying a Deep Blue tomorrow, I got price matched for a 1/10 of the price as the Reef savvy tank! Let u know the quotes if u like.
Do you not like the Red Sea Reefers?

Giraffe0621

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know where I can purchase a rimless reef ready tank in south FLORIDA, reef savvy doesn't reply to my quotes or email. The local pet store wants me to buy a Red Sea reefer and I don't want one it too limited .

FYI, I spoke to Felix at Reef Saavy last week & they have a family emergency that's got them a bit behind on answering quote requests. Try to give them a little bit of a break -- it's a very small operation!

OP
OP
Jimi Reefer

Jimi Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI, I spoke to Felix at Reef Saavy last week & they have a family emergency that's got them a bit behind on answering quote requests. Try to give them a little bit of a break -- it's a very small operation!

Oh yea he finally reached out to me. No worries. I had no idea.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Felix is a wonderful human being.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back