Tankspiration photos needed!

I think that is mostly what Valerie is looking for when it comes to the Tankspiration posts, but I am always up to see any tank so feel free to post whatever you have!
 
my new tank
 

Attachments

  • 20140801_083616.jpg
    20140801_083616.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 315
Not a FTS but a daylight shot of part of my display
IMG_78122.jpg


LED shot of my left side with the sunburst nem
6.14 left side.jpg


My Nuvo 38
IMG_0365.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new