Tapatalk issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saltgator
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2011
Messages
3,488
Reaction score
142
Location
SouthWest FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over the last few days, I haven't been able to access any post On R2R thru my tapatalk app. My local club pulls up just fine on it. Any ideas?
 
Working fine for me too, maybe delete and re download and see if that fixes it?

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk
 
Delete and redownload I've had the same problem and its fixed the problem every time

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
Tried twice to log out, re log in, deleted twice. It pulls up but never loads. I keep at it. Thanks
 
Got it. Thanks ya'll. Needed to be updated (I'm assuming )

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new