Taste of their own

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulie069
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Messages
2,694
Reaction score
9,756
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like my little buddies didn’t like the way I set their home up and did a little redecorateing on their own. I had all plants spread apart evenly and by size and they moved everything into a group of two. I think it’s funny but it messes with my OCD and control issues

E4930829-16E2-4BE6-8503-1C4516CF8660.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new