Tax Day :P

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
7,468
Reaction score
192
Location
ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it's finally here! The day we've waited for all year!! :cry:

Did you give or receive this tax season?
 
What if we received only to give it all away right away? I think this year my return went *poof* faster than it was deposited...
 
Barely a return but anything is better than paying. Next year will be alot better.. to many life changes this year.. bleh...

ahh stability has its advantages
 
I pay my taxes quarterly, I must say though uncle same does hurt a lot when he comes nocking.
 
The check was mailed today. When I receive though, I will opt for electronic transfer.
 
I recieved but it was gone fast. I don't even remember what I got, but i'm sure some of it went to coral purchases...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new