Tax Refund Fun

  • Thread starter Thread starter k2parkstar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Anybody planning on buying anything fun with their tax refund? I'm using mine to help pay for a trip to Disney with my girlfriend, hopefully I'll have a little to spare when I stop to check out WWC!

We know in his head this is a trip to WWC with a side stop at Disney. Hopefully theres enough to visit Disney so GF doesnt catch on.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 2
 
I'll be paying off my credit card with my refund. Once that is taken care of I plan to start saving for an upgrade as my 30 gal is quite full.
 
I'm getting my race motor dropped in the cobra, liquid cooled supercharger installed, new fuel system put in, and three new race tunes.

And maybe a set of Vortech MP40's :)
 
I wanted to send my 69' Continental to the shop :smile: but the wife put the brakes to that idea :cry: and we have decided to buy a single family house instead of living in our multi family house. So I'm down with that idea because once we move out ill be UPGRADEING to a 200 gal dd :xd: so the taxes and whatever money we got coming in is going to the piggy bank
 
TAX REFUND........... NAH...........Nobama will hit me as I make to much a year for a business owner!
BTW, save your refund as O-care will hit you in the next year or two.

Don't feel alone, I'm right there with you buddy. I always get super jealous this time of the year lol

Ricky,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new