TAX RETURN

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone else thinking of getting a new tank with theirs????

We were going to wait for the 200+ until the daughter was completely out to redo her room but the refund is nudging it closer and closer;Smuggrin !!

Can you see her face now when she comes home from college to her room and it's now our water/storage room for the tank....priceless ;Smug

OP
OP
MERKEY

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am self employed and even with my quarterly payments, I have never received a refund, I always owe :(
Dang I feel for you,

Half of mine pays for my wife's as she as well is self employed....so I get it for sure!!

ccombs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang I feel for you,

Half of mine pays for my wife's as she as well is self employed....so I get it for sure!!
But still, more power to you, and I also vote for secretly making the bedroom into a fish room. Maybe put an air mattress in the budget for your kid lol.

OP
OP
MERKEY

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
But still, more power to you, and I also vote for secretly making the bedroom into a fish room. Maybe put an air mattress in the budget for your kid lol.
I do suppose an air mattress is in the budget and I guess if we take her room away we need to give her something to sleep on when she visits ;Hilarious

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I screwed mine up initially and thought I owed 1500$, I was bummed about that. I moved to a new state this year so there was some confusion on my part. Well I’m actually getting a small refund so I’m thinking it’s a little celebration time?

OP
OP
MERKEY

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I screwed mine up initially and thought I owed 1500$, I was bummed about that. I moved to a new state this year so there was some confusion on my part. Well I’m actually getting a small refund so I’m thinking it’s a little celebration time?
YES DO IT!!!

What are you thinking!?!?!?

Eggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually owe, have it set up that way. Would rather have the money throughout the year instead of Uncle Sam holding it without interest.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.9%
Back