Tax time!

  • Thread starter Thread starter heathd.hd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2014
Messages
2,529
Reaction score
86
Location
iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's got big plans for there tax money? What to do what to do with the money your getting back?
 
Guess I should say what I'm doing with my $$$ since I started the thread! I'm getting a engagement ring and putting some money down on *******! Lol. Yes I spent a lot on my tank this year so I making up for it with the Gf at tax time!
 
college :/ but i make enough money for my hobbies...college is just so much more
 
I could think of several things but I'm going to owe several thousand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new