TBS vs GLF Live Rock/Sand

  • Thread starter Thread starter nalamar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nalamar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm starting a new nano tank and I've been looking into live rock and sand. Is there advantages or disadvantages from Tampa Bay Saltwater and Gulf Live Rock?

If there is already a thread on this, please direct me to it. I see people are pretty happy with what they've gotten.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new