• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

tcampbell23 - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Per the TOS posting personal correspondence is not allowed. You can post abbreviated versions of the conversation if you like but please do not post screen shots.

tcampbell23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Per the TOS posting personal correspondence is not allowed. You can post abbreviated versions of the conversation if you like but please do not post screen shots.

Well that's pretty dang stupid considering that he can libel me using completely untrue information and I can't post screenshots of our conversation to defend myself. That's a pretty lopsided system you have there. Essentially, it comes down to whoever chooses to bash who first. Regardless of what proper evidence they have to support their claims. He basically is allowed to come here and attack me and label me a thief and not be required to prove anything? Good riddance!

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that's pretty dang stupid considering that he can libel me using completely untrue information and I can't post screenshots of our conversation to defend myself. That's a pretty lopsided system you have there. Essentially, it comes down to whoever chooses to bash who first. Regardless of what proper evidence they have to support their claims. He basically is allowed to come here and attack me and label me a thief and not be required to prove anything? Good riddance!

This is my last reply in this thread, this is between yourself and the seller. You can post whatever you want, make cliffnotes of the conversations or summarize them but you or anyone else are not permitted to post screen shots of personal correspondence. This is atates in the TOS of the site that you agreed to when joining the site.

Others have been able to work out their differences following these guidelines and I'm sure you two can as well.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Reefinny

Reefinny

WYSIWYG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to see that as well. As I have sold a lot on here and never an issue. It was wrapped in bubble and then packed with peanuts. What ups got back was a smashed body with some paper in the box.

I have been a long time supporter of this forum and never an issue.

This Skimmer was used for 3 months to cure some rock.

I have a bubble blaster ext 300 and a orca I had no need to keep this or any components.

The claim you made was the pump and valve and now the collection cup as well?

Okay. Well I got back a smashed body and PayPal took the money back.

Nice doing business with you.

tcampbell23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recorded the video on my go pro as part of a vlog I was recording as me and my fiancé set up her dads first saltwater aquarium

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will post it when I get home.

Cool thanks and this will help a lot. May be able to figure out if it was opened and reboxed prior to coming to you or something like that.

tcampbell23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't make it seem as though the collection cup was just "added" into the mix. When I got the box I immediately messaged you and asked you about the collection cup, pump, and gate valve.

tcampbell23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look, you're attacking my character and I do not appreciate it. I never once accused you of not sending the parts however I even suggested that UPS had something to do with it. I will argue with you Day and night defending my character. You came here immediately accusing me of being a thief not even considering that this is all the result of a UPS error and that is ridiculous. If PayPal took the money then they are doing what they should be doing by protecting the buyer. I never accused you of not sending them, I didn't come to this site and write up a post marking you as a bad seller nor did I have any intentions of it.

I have no need to continue to go back and forth here with you. PayPal will handle the situation. If no one decides to do business here with me again then that is fine. There's many more resources to use in this hobby.

I pray you receive nothing but blessings, good times, and prosperity.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Look, you're attacking my character and I do not appreciate it. I never once accused you of not sending the parts however I even suggested that UPS had something to do with it. I will argue with you Day and night defending my character. You came here immediately accusing me of being a thief not even considering that this is all the result of a UPS error and that is ridiculous. If PayPal took the money then they are doing what they should be doing by protecting the buyer. I never accused you of not sending them, I didn't come to this site and write up a post marking you as a bad seller nor did I have any intentions of it.

I have no need to continue to go back and forth here with you. PayPal will handle the situation. If no one decides to do business here with me again then that is fine. There's many more resources to use in this hobby.

I pray you receive nothing but blessings, good times, and prosperity.

You're going to show the video right?

tcampbell23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somehow the camera malfunctioned and that clip was not saved so I do not have the video.

tcampbell23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
of course you dont. Well Paypal gave you back your money. I am out $180 and now have the broken body to a skimmer. Thanks again.

Again.. PayPal did what PayPal is supposed to do and that is protect the buyer. I didn't receive what the for sale ad listed and I opened a PayPal claim. UPS failed you as their customer by stealing & damaging the goods and its unfortunate that they didn't back heir insurance.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefinny

Reefinny

WYSIWYG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what I sent to him.

0f454e8d0599d33934d66b2d357ae248.jpg
01a43d1c494721c5f3bd3791e7340321.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back