TCK Amazeball closed up

  • Thread starter Thread starter numin8r
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

numin8r

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2023
Messages
28
Reaction score
6
Location
Washington D.C.
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a tck uc amazeballs goni. It opened up when I got it and I did move the coral to a spot on the sand bed that received less light to see if it made a difference (didn’t open) so I moved it back to the original spot and it’s near other gonis.

Should I just wait it out?

Alk 6.6
Mag 1395
Cal 432
Nitrate 5
Phosphate .3
Ammo .1
Ph 7.9

IMG_1630.jpeg IMG_1629.jpeg IMG_1628.jpeg IMG_1632.jpeg
 
I heard that amazeballs don’t like to be beside other gonis.
 
I have a tck uc amazeballs goni. It opened up when I got it and I did move the coral to a spot on the sand bed that received less light to see if it made a difference (didn’t open) so I moved it back to the original spot and it’s near other gonis.

Should I just wait it out?

Alk 6.6
Mag 1395
Cal 432
Nitrate 5
Phosphate .3
Ammo .1
Ph 7.9

IMG_1630.jpeg IMG_1629.jpeg IMG_1628.jpeg IMG_1632.jpeg
How is it doing now?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new