TCK Auctions Ending TONIGHT!!!

TCK CODY BAR.jpg


FINAL SCORE

title gif.gif


@Thuan - 6
@Scottyj2121 - 2
@DJF - 1
@tbrown - 1

Congratulations to @Scottyj2121 on winning their choice of an LPS or SPS Mystery Frag!

More games and prizes to come today! Next one coming up shortly!​
 
Dang! I didn't even realize it was shark week! Coincidence? Or is the deep ocean behind it all pulling the strings?
I think Shark Week was two or 3 weeks ago, we're just catching up on the app.
 
Thank you! How do I collect the free LPS?
 
TCK CODY BAR.jpg


NEW GAME
SCUBA SCRABBLE


title gif.gif


Let's take a plunge into the deep! For this game, I will post a scuba-related word every few minutes. However, the words are in the wrong order. The first person to arrange them in the correct order gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins THEIR CHOICE OF AN LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new