TCK Auctions Ending TONIGHT!!!

Correct!

You know, if your friends don't dance then they're no friends of mine
Men Lightning GIF

If you look up "Safety" gifs, this one shows up...
 
TCK CODY BAR.jpg


NEW GAME
UNDERWATER FRIENDS


title gif.gif


Underwater friends, you are my underwater underwater friends, yeah yeah yeah! Let's see who they are! For this game, I will post a zoomed in picture of an ocean creature every few minutes. The first person to identify the creature gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins THEIR CHOICE OF AN LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 
Good deal! I use a propane, wood chip blend on my grill. Are you the griller in the family or does the hubby do that? I'm definitely the griller here.
Hubby grill squat. I cook, he cleans
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new