TCK Auctions Ending TONIGHT!!!

Dad’s friend lived there. Do we’d go rent a cabin and stay for a couple weeks. It was awesome when I was a kid.
For sure! I thought it was awesome but I didn't see ocean water that wasn't poop brown until I was in my teens haha!
 
TCK CODY BAR.jpg


WE HAVE A WINNER

Our prize will go to our runner up @Schulks considering Thuan is just hanging out and playing! Congrats to our winner!
​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new