TCK Corals ALL NEW AUCTIONS - QUICK ROUND

TCK CodyBot Bar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
DA VINCI CODE

title 2 gif.gif


Here's a brand new game for y'all! The letters below the spaces correspond to a different letter in the alphabet. I have filled in three of them to use as a cypher to break the code. PM me the secret message, post "I cracked the code" in this thread", and you get entered into a drawing for a TCK MYSTERY FRAG!!!

IF YOU POST THE SECRET PHRASE IN THIS THREAD THEN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE PRIZE. Also, I will not be angry with you, just disappointed :D

You have until 4pm ET today to crack the code, then I will announce the winner shortly after. Good luck!



Here is the code to break:


PUZZLE 2.jpg
​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new