TCK Corals ALL NEW AUCTIONS - QUICK ROUND

TCK CodyBot Bar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
DA VINCI CODE

title 2 gif.gif


Here's a brand new game for y'all! The letters below the spaces correspond to a different letter in the alphabet. I have filled in three of them to use as a cypher to break the code. PM me the secret message, post "I cracked the code" in this thread", and you get entered into a drawing for a TCK MYSTERY FRAG!!!

IF YOU POST THE SECRET PHRASE IN THIS THREAD THEN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE PRIZE. Also, I will not be angry with you, just disappointed :D

You have until 4pm ET today to crack the code, then I will announce the winner shortly after. Good luck!



Here is the code to break:


PUZZLE 2.jpg
​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new