TCK Corals ALL NEW AUCTIONS - QUICK ROUND

Longer left boots
Pink thing on left corner in right pic
Guy on left has hat
 
Hat on black guy,, pick thing in back on left pic, boot length
 
man's hat, boot length, phone on left
Correct!

8A.JPG
 
"Ale and Ivy is the real name of a real bar not too far from my house. My wife and I visited a month or two ago. It had social media vibes, if that makes sense. Plus, half the zoomers at tables weren't even drinking. Not my scene, for sure.

The place used to be Rookies, which was a sports bar that you could smoke in. I loved Rookies. I don't smoke anymore, but I love to go to dark, smoky bars, with a wall of taps. There's still one near my house, and that's one of our main local spots, when we want to go out and have a few pints.
But I ment naming a bar foot and shoe lol
 
Whatcha putting in the egg rolls? We had Pho from a local place yesterday, actually, and my wife got some of the smaller Vietnamese eggrolls.
Ground pork, cabbage, carrots, onions, the fine fine thin vermicelli glass noodles, and taro if I have on hand
 
Ground pork, cabbage, carrots, onions, the fine fine thin vermicelli glass noodles, and taro if I have on hand
Reminds me, my bother said Kroger has pork butt on sale for $0.99 a pound right now. He got a lot to make deer sausage, and I need to pick some up to smoke.
 
Name on bag upside-down, buttons ground, hand holding umbrella
 
Reminds me, my bother said Kroger has pork butt on sale for $0.99 a pound right now. He got a lot to make deer sausage, and I need to pick some up to smoke.
I make Chinese sausage in summer using pork shoulder
 
Coke sign on right, girls pants, logo on shirt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new