TCK Corals Live Event JULY 15th

codybar.jpg


Revolver.JPG
 
I'm going to buy clue once the boys are old enough now
 
I'm going to buy clue once the boys are old enough now
It’s a great game! Obviously there’s more to it than what I’m playing because there are format restrictions. I’m sure you can watch a quick tutorial on YouTube to get a better idea of the game.
 
Man, this is no fun. There's a heat advisor out today and I don't want to go out in it. It's ridiculously hot.
 
Scarlett, rope, bathroom
 
codybar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
CLUE


title gif.gif


Oh no! There has been a murder at the Presidente Resort in Cozumel! Who did it though? What did they use? Where did they do it?!! For this game, I will post a card showing who/what/where was NOT involved with the murder every 30 minutes. The first person to deduce who commited the crime, what weapon they used, and which room they did it in wins their choice of an LPS OR SPS MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Three guesses per person. Once you use all three then you're out. I will run the game until I have a winner and a runner up, then announce the winner. Good luck!


You will need this card to play:


card.JPG
 
Peacock rope bathroom guess3
 
If you’re counting their guess as bathroom as the ball room.. then I’m going to take my final guess as

Peacock rope hall
 
My third guess is technically Peacock rope ballroom then
 
I really need glasses lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new