TCK Corals Live Event JULY 15th

She alright?
Yep. Surgeon nailed it. She had two discs replaced and a little fusing. Once she recovers then she should be back to her old self and we can get back to scuba diving, marathons, etc.
 
@CodyBot . sorry I'm venting. Best wishes to your wife and a full recovery
No worries! She’s perfectly fine and on her way to recovery.

I understand your frustration too. I just want to make sure that it’s an issue that can be fixed or is overlooked instead of a systemic issue, which is a while different story.
 
I believe that the buy now button has been removed and everything has been converted to pure auctions.
I believe he was referring to the buy all button when going to pay for the items you won via the auctions
 
IMG_2845.jpeg
IMG_2832.jpeg

IMG_2841.jpeg
IMG_2840.jpeg
IMG_2842.jpeg
 
Yes, I was able to do it that way. It took some time to reconcile the list I won with the cart. It really shouldn’t be that hard to give you money.
technical difficulties occur that can’t be avoided at times. Glad you got it figured out!
 
@RBlauser thanks for not driving it up. I saw you bid and I had fireball flashback rage for a second haha.
 
Yep. Surgeon nailed it. She had two discs replaced and a little fusing. Once she recovers then she should be back to her old self and we can get back to scuba diving, marathons, etc.
Sounds like she'll be back to her young self...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new