TCK Corals Live Event JULY 15th

Thuan8553
Rec orange passion
1720326480652.png
 
@TCK Corals . I'm confuse. I had the highest bid for the hot tamable and orange specios with like less than 30 sec. I end up loosing. I thought it reset for 2 min if someone bid in last 2 minutes. Someone snipe it from me and I didn't get the extra 2 mins
IMG_2838.jpeg
1720326817814.png
 
Ok, so this happens a lot. When the popcorn is kicked in it will look like the coral disappeared. That’s because it got pushed back in line and is no longer at the top.

I’ve recommended to y’all before that the best way to monitor the corals you’re interested in is to place a bid on them, then monitor them from your account all in one place. That way you get the new price on everything you’ve bud on with one refresh.
 
You know you ignoring me when I sent you a PM hurts my feelings!!! Especially when Gregg reached out to me when I had issues with buying my won coral…


Go Cartoons Crying GIF by Cartoon Hangover
Sorry, had to run to the store to get medicine for my wife before they closed. She had neck surgery on Monday. I’ll check it shortly.
 
Ok, so this happens a lot. When the popcorn is kicked in it will look like the coral disappeared. That’s because it got pushed back in line and is no longer at the top.

I’ve recommended to y’all before that the best way to monitor the corals you’re interested in is to place a bid on them, then monitor them from your account all in one place. That way you get the new price on everything you’ve bud on with one refresh.
Thanks Cody. To be honest, I've never been frustrated with any other coral auctions. It shouldn't be this way
 
Sorry, had to run to the store to get medicine for my wife before they closed. She had neck surgery on Monday. I’ll check it shortly.
Ok. You are forgiven……wife trumps all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new