TCK January 26th 2019 Website Livesale Thread

what is this?

what.jpg
 
So does this acro have a name?
Screenshot_20190125-132352_Gallery.jpg
 
May I aks where are you located? This sale looks super great by the way!
 
Thanks! We are located in Buffalo NY near the airport
Thanks so much for the quick response! Sadly not local to me in south Florida lol! Shipping module it is!!
What is the name of this piece?? And will there be any $30 or under corals? Or just high end? Super excited for this sale!

AF7048EF-CD92-4D72-BCF5-90014C9906C2.png
 
Thanks so much for the quick response! Sadly not local to me in south Florida lol! Shipping module it is!!
What is the name of this piece?? And will there be any $30 or under corals? Or just high end? Super excited for this sale!

AF7048EF-CD92-4D72-BCF5-90014C9906C2.png
There will be an assortment of corals, lots in the 20-30 range and a lot of very high end corals as well
 
Will that Red Titan be in here?

It’s supposed to be -10 or less every day next week in MN. Does shipping have to be next week if I prepurchase?
 
Will that Red Titan be in here?

It’s supposed to be -10 or less every day next week in MN. Does shipping have to be next week if I prepurchase?
No you can purchase a random shipping module and PM us after the sale to set up a different day
 
T
There will be an assortment of corals, lots in the 20-30 range and a lot of very high end corals as well
Thats great! Very excited! If you don’t mind what is the name of that coral in the pick so I know what to look out for in the sale! I need that lol!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new